Energy Evaluation conference
The conference provides an opportunity for energy policy makers and program managers, evaluators, academics and energy professionals in the Asia Pacific region to come together to share their experience and work together to address common issues and concerns.
The conference will cover a range of topics including:
- Evaluating energy policies and programs for the energy transition
- Assessing energy efficiency technologies and practices
- Monitoring national climate actions (Nationally Determined Contributions) as part of the Paris Agreement
- Measuring progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals
- Evaluating renewable energy potential and results
- Evaluating non-energy impacts (multiple benefits)
- Other topics addressing challenges and opportunities in the changing landscape
The call for abstracts is now open. More information can be found here. The submission deadline is Monday, 6 May 2019 17:00 Brisbane AEST.